Do I Need a Web site?
Obviously I’m in the business of designing web sites, so naturally I’m going to encourage you to hire me to design your website. In answering your question, “Do I need a web site?” I simply can’t think of a single reason to say “no, you don’t need a web site.”
But instead of just saying “no,” I’ll ask you six questions.
- 1.Do you actively market your business?
- 2.Do you have more to tell customers and prospects than space allows in a brochure?
- 3.Does your competition have a web presence?
- 4.Is serving your customer in every way possible a key value in your organization?
- 5.Are you spending too much time on the phone, answering questions and explaining things to people who just want general information?
- 6.Do you spend too much time making a sale?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, a web site would be beneficial to you.
A productive website is the foundation of your entire marketing scope. In the majority of cases, it’s the first place people go to learn about you. Because websites can have numerous, highly informative pages that people can easily access, you’ve got the best sales person in the world working 24 hours a day and never calling in sick.
Yes, you need a website! Yes, you should hire me to design your site!